Foro / Salud

Desesperada

Última respuesta: 25 de septiembre de 2016 a las 9:39
J
jazmin_6326369
25/9/16 a las 6:00

Hello well as for me i am so scared of what could be wrong with me..i never get my period. The first and last time that i had muy periodo normally was when i was eighteen. After that never got it til i had having sex and i started using the pills.i left the pills a year ago and i habe had unprotected sex with my husband to try to get pregnant and suprisively i got my period the first 6 days it was just brown marron but then i started bleeding but not alot Nd now it has been 15 days and im still on myperiod why?

Ver también

A
abi_6010390
25/9/16 a las 9:39
En respuesta a jazmin_6326369

Hello well as for me i am so scared of what could be wrong with me..i never get my period. The first and last time that i had muy periodo normally was when i was eighteen. After that never got it til i had having sex and i started using the pills.i left the pills a year ago and i habe had unprotected sex with my husband to try to get pregnant and suprisively i got my period the first 6 days it was just brown marron but then i started bleeding but not alot Nd now it has been 15 days and im still on myperiod why?

Bello yo todo your doctor, 3 years ago my period was dark brown went todo fue gyno had a sonogram i had tumors con my ovaries very small they went away with birth control pills my period was very bad I would be normal oNE month and very diffrent on the others

ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir
Videos, noticias, concursos y ¡muchas sorpresas!
facebook